Free AMA (Ask Me Anything) Event with Michel Neray
January 24 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm ESTFree
- “Hey Michel, how can I improve the messaging of our pitch to attract millions in venture capital or get acquired?”
- “Hey Michel, what’s the best thing to do to become an international speaker (like you)l?”
- “Hey Michel, ok, this storytelling nonsense… does it really work?”
- “Hey Michel, I have no interest in being a professional speaker… but how can I improve my presentations for business?”
- “Hey Michel, are you still hosting momondays?”
- “Hey Michel, how did you come up with that tagline, ‘Change minds, change hearts, change the world’?
- “Hey Michel, what’s the one workshop you offer that will help me the most?”
- “Hey Michel, what do you like to eat for breakfast?”
AMA stands for ‘Ask Me Anything’, and in this free event, that’s what you can do on January 24. Or maybe you just want to come say ‘hello!’ and let us get to know you a bit better. Or maybe you’d like to meet other people who are just as fascinating and interesting as you are!
Join us at this AMA event. Bring a question or two, have your beverage of choice ready – i’ll have bourbon, thank you very much – and put on your biggest smile.
ABOUT MICHEL NERAY:
Michel Neray has spoken professionally in nine countries at conferences on Inside-Out Storytelling. He is a 22-year veteran as a professional speaker and is the founder of momondays — the longest-running storytelling event in Toronto that pre-Covid was in 16 cities in North America.
He works with start-ups, not-for-profits, and larger organizations, to increase sales, attract investors and strategic partners, strengthen brand differentiation, and become leaders in their field through storytelling and Category Design. He also helps presenters and speakers to engage audiences, increase impact, and be more awesome. Learn more at neray.com and insideoutstorytelling.com